If your deposit is being gifted by someone who is not an income or deposit booster, they are able to live in the property.

We will require them to sign a Gifted Deposit form and waive their occupancy rights. This would be to ensure they understood their rights to stay in the property, in the event that the mortgage was not paid and we needed to take the property back.

Did this answer your question?