This is a type of insurance that covers any damage to the structure of your property. This includes sheds, garages, greenhouses etc.

You can often normally be covered for things like fire or flood damage.

Generation Home do require all properties that we lend on to have sufficient buildings insurance for the duration of the mortgage term.

Did this answer your question?