Skip to main content
Accountants certificate

What qualification is needed to provide an accountants certificate?

Written by Tanisha Anand
Updated over a week ago

If you are requested to provide an accountant's certificate, we can accept accountant’s certificates produced and signed by an accountant that holds one of the qualifications listed below:

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales – A.C.A or F.C.A

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland – C.A (Chartered Accountant), A.C.A.S or F.C.A.S

  • Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, also known as Chartered Accountants Ireland – C.A (Chartered Accountant)

  • Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – A.C.C.A, F.C.C.A, A.A.P.A or F.A.P.A

  • Association of Authorised Public Accountants – A.C.C.A, F.C.C.A, A.A.P.A or F.A.P.A

  • Chartered Institute of Management Accountants – A.C.M.A or F.C.M.A

  • Certified Public Accountants Association – A.C.P.A or F.C.P.A

  • Association of Accounting Technicians – M.A.A.T or F.M.A.A.T

  • Association of International Accountants – A.A.I.A or F.A.I.A [not FAIA (acad)]

  • Chartered Institute of Taxation – C.T.A (Fellow), F.T.I.I (Fellow), C.T.A or A.T.I.I

  • Institute of Financial Accountants – A.F.A (Associate) or F.F.A (Fellow)

  • Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy – C.P.F.A.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us via live chat or email.

Did this answer your question?